Job DescriptionMechanically Inclined Individuals with an ability to pay attention to detail are needed for Operating Staple Fiber Extrusion Machinery On Night Shift. The Shift Schedule will be 8 PM - 8 AM.Qualified individuals:
- Will have a High School diploma, GED or relevant experience in the plastic extrusion field.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. or more
- Must have 3-5 years of Machine operating experience
- Ability to drive and operate a forklift (can certify)Benefits:
- Good Pay
- Benefits Package including 401K. Interested individuals will be given training on Day Shift before moving to nights.
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance (dental, medical, vision, ST and LT disability)Company DescriptionA privately held company with a single location open since 1999. We currently have approx. 50 employees. We are a family oriented company and are looking for a self motivated, detail oriented and hard working individual, who is a natural leader and a team player and will work with minimal supervision. Ability to speak spanish would be a plus.
Associated topics: automated, automated machinery, automatic, cnc, computer numeric control, computer aided design, computerized numerical control, fabrication, precision, precision machining