Currently looking for a CNC Programmer in the Warsaw, IN area.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains, repairs, and modifies existing machinery, fixtures, and tooling including replacement of worn and broken parts, adjustment to proper parameters, and rework of machinery with minimal input.
- Constructs projects using ferrous metals, nonferrous metals, plastics, and composite materials.
- Performs welding, brazing, and soldering, and demonstrates knowledge of heat treating techniques. Reworks production parts and/or oversees the rework by assemblers, and performs emergency rework and/or modification of production parts.
- Modifies existing machinery and processes, inspects prototypes and machining and machines prototype fixtures and First Article Inspection components.
- Uses blueprints and sketches to determine proper methods and processes.
- Designs and constructs jigs, fixtures, and parts.
- Analyzes and executes methods to lower production machine parts costs by inhouse fabrication.
- Maintains machine shop equipment to ensure the tolerances of precision machining.
- Maintains records of repair, replacement, and inventory.
- Supports the engineering function and engineering projects as necessary.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work environment.
PRODUCTION SUPPORT CAREER STREAM:
- Provides support in manufacturing operations and/or distribution centers including assembly, machinery, processing, packaging, and/or distribution of company products.
- May set up and operate automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation.
- Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities in machines, with higher levels recommending and/or making adjustments to methods and processes.
- May be involved in shipping, receiving, inventory control, or storage of products in distribution centers.
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works under moderate supervision; with general supervision and instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions for new activities.
- Knows operating equipment and established operational procedures.
- Works on clerical assignments in distribution center that may require application of prior experience.
- Performs intermediate activities requiring judgment and decision making in manufacturing/production operations or distribution center.
- Work consists of tasks that are typically routine.
- Innovation and Complexity: Problems faced are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems.
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems in own job area.
- Communication and Influence:
- Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team.
- Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
Leadership and Talent Management:
- May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
- Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires full job knowledge of production related systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires minimum of 2 years of experience and may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience.
- May require vocational training and/or certification.
For immediate consideration please email [Click Here to Email Your Resum] with CNC Programmer II Warsaw, IN in the subject bar.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-###-####
Associated topics: automated machinery, cnc, cnc fabricating, cnc machine, composite laminator, computer aided design, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, fabrication, precision