Use blue prints, Bills of Materials, shop orders or sample parts to machine parts by determining dimensions and tolerances of finished pieces, operation sequences and setup requirements.
* Measure, mark, and scribe dimensions and reference points on materials or work pieces as well as select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, turning, grinding attachments, accessories, and materials on laser.
* Calculate and set controls to regulate cutting and turning factors such as speed, gas pressure, and part clearance and to enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit machine control programs.
* Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of- tolerance conditions, and adjust machine controls or control media as required.
* Machine parts and components within the specified tolerances, with limited scrap and in time with the production schedule.
* Perform in-process inspections to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and quality standards.
* Confer with engineers, production personnel, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
* Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
* MUST HAVE GENERAL GEAR KNOWLEDGE
* MUST HAVE CNC MACHINE EXPERIENCE
* MUST HAVE GEAR GRINDING EXPERIENCE
Lutech Resources has over 25 years' experience providing tailor made recruitment and integrated resource management to leading Engineering, Resources, Energy and Manufacturing sector companies worldwide. Our clients are the leader in information technology, engineering, program management, environmental services, disaster recovery, complex facility maintenance, and construction services.
Interested applicant for immediate hire should forward resume to: