JOB SUMMARY: Production workers are responsible for various duties in the manufacturing of a variety of food products to be sold in Holiday Station Stores.
* Produce quality food products in an efficient manner by assembling, wrapping, labeling and boxing product.
* Stage product for order fillers.
* Notify Line Lead, Chief Lead, Distribution Manager or Plant Manager of inferior product issues or equipment that is not working properly.
* Clean and organize work area as needed.
* Help out on other lines when necessary.
* Perform other duties as assigned by HSF Management, Supervisors and/or Leads
* Perform all duties in compliance with USDA or FDA, OSHA and state and local regulations and company policies and procedures; including safety guidelines and the use of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Have the ability to comprehend basic verbal instructions and read product labels.
* Must be reliable and dependable; available to work Monday through Friday plus Saturday and/or Sunday if directed to do so by HSF management.
* Ability to lift up to 5 pounds repetitively and up to 15 pounds occasionally.
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently while performing repetitive twisting and reaching motions with hands, wrists and/or arms.
* Ability to bend, squat and reach above shoulders occasionally
* Ability to stand for an entire shift.
* Work in an environment that is between 35 and 40 degrees above zero Fahrenheit for an entire shift.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
* Can stop line operation at any time for safety and quality issues.
* No minimum education requirement; High School diploma or GED or equivalent preferred.
* One to three months previous work experience preferred, but will train.
Our Mission: We work to serve our communities, customers, partners and team members by building loyal, valued relationships and being a dependable part of their everyday lives, now and into the future.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, backend, conference, director food and beverage, floor manager, front end, general manager, night manager, store manager, supervisor