JOB SUMMARY: Production workers are responsible for various duties in the manufacturing of a variety of food products to be sold in Holiday Station Stores.
* Produce quality food products in an efficient manner by assembling, wrapping, labeling and boxing product. * Stage product for order fillers. * Notify Line Lead, Chief Lead, Distribution Manager or Plant Manager of inferior product issues or equipment that is not working properly. * Clean and organize work area as needed. * Help out on other lines when necessary. * Perform other duties as assigned by HSF Management, Supervisors and/or Leads * Perform all duties in compliance with USDA or FDA, OSHA and state and local regulations and company policies and procedures; including safety guidelines and the use of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* Must be 18 years of age or older * Have the ability to comprehend basic verbal instructions and read product labels. * Must be reliable and dependable; available to work Monday through Friday plus Saturday and/or Sunday if directed to do so by HSF management.
* Ability to lift up to 5 pounds repetitively and up to 15 pounds occasionally. * Ability to work quickly and efficiently while performing repetitive twisting and reaching motions with hands, wrists and/or arms. * Ability to bend, squat and reach above shoulders occasionally * Ability to stand for an entire shift. * Work in an environment that is between 35 and 40 degrees above zero Fahrenheit for an entire shift.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
* Can stop line operation at any time for safety and quality issues.
* No minimum education requirement; High School diploma or GED or equivalent preferred. * One to three months previous work experience preferred, but will train.
Our Mission: We work to serve our communities, customers, partners and team members by building loyal, valued relationships and being a dependable part of their everyday lives, now and into the future.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, backend, conference, director food and beverage, floor manager, front end, general manager, night manager, store manager, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.