MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN - TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY
10PM-6:30AM - Sunday through Thursday
At FormFactor, it's not enough just to make revolutionary products. We also strive to be a great place to work. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees through a variety of perks that focus on health and wellness, such as a generous PTO plan, excellent insurance benefits, and our guiding values of innovation, earning trust and doing the right thing. We also offer an employee stock purchase program and annual health fairs where employees can get flu shots and biometric screenings. Personal development is encouraged through our learning and development courses and tuition contribution program. Although our products are sold to semi-conductor industry leaders around the globe, they are researched, designed and manufactured in our facilities in Beaverton, Oregon, and Livermore, San Jose and Carlsbad, California. Every employee of FormFactor plays a role in creating and supporting these amazing products.
FormFactor is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to lead in today's mobile revolution.
The Manufacturing Technician performs functions associated with probe card manufacturing operations including manufacturing printed circuit board assemblies to specification based on production schedules. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to reading drawings and BOMs.
* The successful candidate must have strong problem solving skills and understanding of the fundamentals of electronics
* Build mechanical assemblies or operate SMT machines according to standard operating procedures
* Perform set-up and cleanup according to documented procedures
* Maintain documentation for set-up and daily operations
* Document and maintain quality records for operation and inspection results
* Perform material activities required to maintain accurate control of all material staged in the area
* Perform minor maintenance as required in an efficient manner
* Maintain a clean and orderly working environment
* Follow general safety procedures
* Communicate operation status to supervisor as required
* Work with other team members to implement safety, quality and performance improvements
* Must be able to follow assembly drawings
* Able to work with limited supervision
* Experience using microscopes is desirable
* Experience with a manufacturing execution system (MES) such as Promis desirable
* Strong problem solving skills as related to manufacturing issues
* Good communication skills, both oral and written
* H.S. Diploma, GED or equivalent
* SMT machine operation or mechanical assembly experience preferred
* Must have good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Statistical Analysis software, MES)
* Strong math skills, including metric and standard measuring systems
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Familiarity with clean room and 6S procedures
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Associated topics: automatic, cad, cnc fabricating, composite laminator, computer aided manufacturing, computer aided design, fabrication, machine operator, precision, precision machining