Providing timely, quality repair, including the execution of warranty repairs, maintenance, and installation of our products.
- Professional service and install of CNC Router Machines.
- Trains customers on CNC Router Machines.
- Resolves product and service related concerns
- Provides customer telephone and online support.
- Conducts on-site service calls
- Provides guidance and support to customers.
- Works with engineers on product development and system upgrades.
- Successful candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience performing repair and maintenance to equipment.
- Degree or Diploma related to Electrical/Electronic Controls, or related field required.
- Experience with CNC machinery.
- Experience with CAD-based design software and/or computer science programs.
- Valid license and passport and ability to travel without restriction required.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of work time.
- Experience in a technical role preferably troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Experience using a multimeter (or another voltage meter).
Associated topics: automatic, cad, cnc fabricating, cnc machining, composite laminator, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, fabrication, machine operator, precision