- Peak Technical Staffing USA
- $107,710.00 -156,290.00/year*
2811 E Lincoln Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Providing timely, quality repair, including the execution of warranty repairs, maintenance, and installation of our products.
- Professional service and install of CNC Router Machines.
- Trains customers on CNC Router Machines.
- Resolves product and service related concerns
- Provides customer telephone and online support.
- Conducts on-site service calls
- Provides guidance and support to customers.
- Works with engineers on product development and system upgrades.
- Successful candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience performing repair and maintenance to equipment.
- Degree or Diploma related to Electrical/Electronic Controls, or related field required.
- Experience with CNC machinery.
- Experience with CAD-based design software and/or computer science programs.
- Valid license and passport and ability to travel without restriction required.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of work time.
- Experience in a technical role preferably troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Experience using a multimeter (or another voltage meter).
Associated topics: automatic, cad, cnc fabricating, cnc machining, composite laminator, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, fabrication, machine operator, precision
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.