+ location:Mcdonough, GA
+ salary:$14 per hour
+ date posted:Tuesday, February 26, 2019
+ experience:Entry Level
+ job type:Temp to Perm
A well-known family owned manufacturing plant in McDonough, GA. is seeking motivated individuals to join their team as \"Mixers\" to operate machines in mixing their product. As a mixer you will be responsible for adding ingredients, heavy lifting, and attention to detail to ensure that all batches are accurate. We are seeking team members that are flexible who can work 1st shift (4 AM - 12:30 PM) or 2nd shift (12:00 PM- 8:30 PM) for this temp to hire position paying $14/hr as we have immediate positions available.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the correct amounts of good quality raw materials are used in the preparation of our products, in a timely manner for our packaging lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Working knowledge of operation of different types of process equipment with varying degrees of automation
- Comprehend and follow processes control instructions and/or formula recipes and procedures (including completing paperwork)
- Responsible for quality of products, ensuring that the correct amounts of good quality raw materials are used
- Working knowledge of all sanitary practices as they pertain to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and equipment washouts
- Coordinate with Production personnel to successfully transfer product to the packaging lines
- Preparation of raw materials for processing
- Assist in cleaning, maintaining and inventory of raw material storage areas
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 4:00 AM - 9:00 PM
MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK 1ST SHIFT (4 AM - 12:30 PM) or 2ND shift (12:00 PM- 8:30 PM)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Please contact Tedra Baity at ...@randstadusa.com for more details about this great job opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Associated topics: automated machinery, cnc, cnc machining, computer aided design, computer numeric control, computer aided design, computerized numerical control, precision, programming, smt machine