* Ensure operation of CNC equipment by completing preventive maintenance and repairs; following diagrams, sketches, operations manual, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
* Analyzes machine problems by using troubleshooting techniques, repair manuals, drawings or manufacturers specifications to determine logical approach to correct the problem.
* Test electrical circuits and components to locate defects
* Replace defective components and wiring
* Align, adjust and calibrate machines according to specifications
* Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
* 2+ years CNC maintenance experience
* Solid experience in troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and repairs on CNC equipment, including realignment and adjustments
* Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and machine control schematics
Associated topics: automated, cnc, cnc machine, cnc machining, composite laminator, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, fabrication, precision, precision machining