Check Printing Clerk
The Seattle Division has an opening for a Check Printing Clerk. This position is based out of the Seattle Division Office in Bellevue, WA.
Prints payroll and accounts payable checks as well as other miscellaneous documents ensuring that printing and sorting is accurate while meeting shipping deadlines. This position handles highly-sensitive and confidential information; the incumbent is responsible for ensuring that the information is handled with the highest levels of care to protect such information appropriately.
POSITION SCHEDULE:This is a part-time position (approximately 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday). This position's shift will be approximately four hours per day from 9 am to 1 pm, except on Wednesdays when the shift will be 6 am to 10 am.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Prints, sorts, and prepares payroll and accounts payable checks for shipping.
* Handles and maintains confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner in compliance with Company policies and practices.
* Ensures high-volumes of print job materials and other tasks are completed in an accurate manner while meeting deadlines for shipping.
* Checks own work for accuracy.
* Manages supply-levels for printing needs, including ordering of supplies, and ensures printers and equipment are stocked as necessary.
* Completes other printing and tasks as assigned.
* Administrative work as assigned.
Qualifications: The following are preferred:
High school diploma or equivalent
Skills and Experiences:
* 2+ years of administrative experience preferred
* Strong computer skills and keyboarding skills
* Ability to handle and maintain confidential and sensitive information
* Ability to efficiently work with large-volumes of printed materials and information
* Strong attention to detail and organization
* Ability to work independently while meeting deadlines
* Ability to troubleshoot basic computer or hardware issues with support of offsite and onsite IT
* Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
* Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
* Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment in the course of normal workday.
* Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:Travel is less than 5% of the time.
Closing Date: Thursday, March 15, 2019
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER