This is a full-time position within our manufacturing facility with opportunities for advancement!
Who we are!
At Schwan's Company, we are driven to bring our customers delicious foods and reliable services. That's how we grew from a \"one-man-and-a-truck\" delivery business in rural Minnesota to a multibillion-dollar private company with thousands of team members nationwide. Our commitment to delicious foods shows in all we do, from careful ingredient selection and quality food making to delivering a great experience wherever you shop and eat.
The foods we make reach customers in many ways. We deliver directly to our customer's homes through our popular food-delivery business, offer well-known retail brands such as Red Baron?, Freschetta?, and Tony's? pizzas, Pagoda? snacks and appetizers, and Mrs. Smith's? and Edwards? desserts, and bring innovative food solutions to our customers in the food-service industry. To learn more, visit us at
What we are looking for
Here at Schwan's Company, we put a high priority on having safe, clean, and healthy workspaces. And we want individuals that take that seriously.
Are you a hard worker?
This job is in a fast-paced environment and will require you to be physically active!
If you are able to do these active tasks, we want YOU to apply!
* Lift up to 50 lbs-bending, carrying, pushing, pulling and other activities as needed.
* Stand and walk on concrete for long periods of time.
* Work in cold and/or hot temperatures throughout the day.
* Operate machines safely with minimal supervision.
We need someone who can:
* Communicate and reason proficiently with coworkers.
* Perform basic math.
* Obtain necessary production specifications.
* Pass on information to co-workers/relay information to and from all employee levels including management and skilled personnel.
* Work different ranges of hours such as overtime or weekend shifts (The hours for this position may change based on production schedule)
* 0-1 years of experience
So what's this job all about?
* Responsible for the operation of manufacturing equipment with simple functions.
* Setting up and pre-running equipment to ensure proper production start up.
* Controlling of line speeds, batch formula, production rates, starting and stopping equipment, and overall product elegance and safety.
* Completing various quality checks.
* Completing all required paperwork (for example: downtime, HACCP, etc., utilizing SAP, SOP#s, Safety operation, training, as appropriate.)
* Conducting yourself and ensuring your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
What we want to do for you
We offer eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package designed to assist employees and their families with their financial security, health and well-being. In addition to a competitive base pay, we offer a variety of benefit programs.
* Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Plans
* 401(k) Program with immediate Company Match
* Profit Sharing based on Company results
* Two weeks paid vacation + holidays for new hires
* Employee discounts on company products
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen.
If you've made it this far through the description, we think you should just apply already...
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected classes.
Job Type: Non-exempt
Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc.
Req #: 19002558Apply Now
Associated topics: cad, cnc, composite laminator, computer numeric control, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, machine operator, precision, precision machining, programming